ADVERTISER DISCLOSURE: The Frugal Tourist is part of an affiliate sales network and receives compensation for sending traffic to partner sites, such as MileValue.com. This compensation may impact how and where links appear on this site. This site does not include all financial companies or all available financial offers. Terms apply to American Express benefits and offers. Enrollment may be required for select American Express benefits and offers. Visit americanexpress.com to learn more. Additionally, the content on this page is accurate as of the posting date; however, some of the offers mentioned may have expired.
Update: This Deal Ended on Dec 31, 2023
Who doesn’t love getting something for free?
Especially when it’s something you can use, like $10 in Gopuff credits!
If you have Chase credit cards and want to score free goodies, this blog post is for you.
Today, we’ll walk you through the steps on how to get $10 in Gopuff credits from your Chase credit cards every month through December 31, 2023.
The GoPuff Chase Promotion
|The Gopuff Chase Promotion
|Promo: $10 Gopuff Monthly Statement Credit
|Expires: December 31, 2023
|Which Cards Are Eligible? Personal and Business Chase Credit Cards. Full List Below.
|Terms: Qualifying Gopuff purchases made through gopuff.com or the Gopuff mobile app by the primary cardholder or their authorized users.
|Exclusions: Gift Card purchases do not qualify for a statement credit
|Where? U.S. Markets Only, although not available on all markets
April 2023 Updates
Update 1: Chase Business Cards also earn the Gopuff credit
Chase Business Credit Cards are now also receiving the Gopuff credits.
Previously, only Chase Personal Credit Cards were eligible.
It worked on all of my 6 Ink Cards!
Update 2: More BevMo stores are added
More BevMo locations are being added to Gopuff’s network, including one store 5 minutes from my house.
Previously, only select BevMos were participating, so taking advantage of this Chase promotion was a challenge.
Update 3: Read if you plan to use a Shopping Portal
When using a shopping portal such as Rakuten, make sure not to exceed three purchases at a time, as they are known to temporarily shut down accounts for multiple shopping visits at the same merchant within the same day.
I suggest using various portals if you plan to make multiple Gopuff purchases.
Don’t forget to check out cashbackmonitor.com for the portals that give the best Gopuff rebates.
What Is Gopuff?
When it comes to convenience store shopping, Gopuff is a rising star.
This delivery service offers a decent selection of snacks, drinks, household essentials, and more.
Heads Up: Your purchases will incur a delivery fee since it’s a delivery service.
I understand that these extra fees may be off-putting to some folks.
Don’t fret! Many people do not realize that Gofuff also offers a pick-up option.
This means customers can order online and pick them up at a nearby Gopuff location to avoid the delivery fee.
Recently, Gopuff partnered with BevMo, so more folks can now pick up orders from additional locations.
Whether you prefer the ease of delivery or the convenience of pick-up, Gopuff has you covered.
Gopuff Chase Credit Terms and Conditions
- You will receive a $10 statement credit each month you make a qualifying Gopuff purchase of at least $10 with your eligible Chase card through 12/31/2023.
- Qualifying Gopuff purchases include only those made by you or an authorized user with your eligible credit card through http://gopuff.com/ or the Gopuff mobile application (excluding purchases of gift cards).
- Payment through third-party payment accounts, online or mobile digital wallets, or through third parties will qualify for this offer if accepted by Gopuff.
- Statement credit will appear on your monthly credit card billing statement within 1-2 billing cycles after your qualifying Gopuff purchase posts to your account.
- The account must be open and not in default when the statement credit is posted to your account.
- Chase is only responsible for posting the statement credit to your credit card account based on information supplied by Gopuff.
- Chase is not responsible for the provision of, or the failure to provide, Gopuff benefits and services.
- Additional fees, terms, and conditions may apply. Order minimums may apply. Offer valid in U.S. markets only.
- GoPuff delivery is not available in all markets.
- Must be 21 or older.
Steps in Maximizing Gopuff Chase Credits
Step 1: You Need Chase Cards
First, line up all of your Chase credit cards (consumer and business cards).
This promotion is available to all Chase credit cardholders. No other requirement is necessary to become eligible for this generous Gopuff offer.
Once your Chase cards are prepared, you can start ordering.
Step 2: Sign Up for a Gopuff Account
To start earning your $10 in Gopuff credits, you’ll first need to sign up for a Gopuff account– it’s easy and free to register.
You can also download the GoPuff app. If you already have the Gopuff app, make sure it’s updated to the latest version.
If you are a new member, you can get $100 worth of Gopuff credits when you sign up using our referral link here.
After creating a Gopuff account, log in and continue to the next steps.
Step 3: Link Your Chase Credit Cards to Gopuff
Once you have completed setting up your Gopuff account, it’s time to link your Chase credit cards.
To do this, go to “Accounts” and tap the “Payments” section.
Click the “Add Credit Card” button.
Enter your Chase credit card information and confirm your new card.
The Gopuff app also provides the option to scan your credit card.
You can add all of your Chase credit cards on this page.
Step 4: Start Ordering
After linking your Chase credit card to your Gopuff account, you can place an order and pay with your Chase card.
Remember that each order must be at least $10 to trigger the Chase credit.
If you have additional credits from signing up using this referral, make sure you order enough items to drain all of your credits.
Your $10 in Gopuff credits will show on your Chase credit card accounts within a few days after the transactions have been posted.
Step 5: Select “Pick Up” or “Delivery”
Select “Pick Up” to avoid the Delivery Fee
Sadly, not all regions are currently served by Gopuff’s delivery service.
Thankfully, Gopuff has recently partnered with BevMo.
You can now order Gopuff items and pick them up at a BevMo store near you.
Make sure to toggle to “Pick Up” when ordering on the GoPuff app or website.
GoPuff will suggest the nearest BevMo locations near you.
Selecting to “pick up” your orders will also avoid the delivery fees.
- Bring a valid ID for verification.
- Pick-up will be available during your local BevMo retail hours.
- Orders not picked up on the same day will be canceled when stores close.
Step 6: Pay with a Chase Credit Card
If you have multiple Chase credit cards, you should note which ones you’re using.
You can also use a spreadsheet to keep track of your Gopuff credits to avoid using the same card twice.
I have over 10 Chase credit cards saved on my Gopuff account, so I need to be mindful when paying to ensure I maximize my credits.
Bonus Step: Stack with a Shopping Portal
Before purchasing, check cashbackmonitor.com for cashback or airline portals currently giving the best rebates on Gopuff purchases.
Some popular shopping portals that give extra bonuses when making Gopuff purchases include:
- American Airlines AAdvantage Shopping Portal (use Google Chrome browser)
- Alaska Airlines Shopping Portal
- United Airlines Shopping Portal
When using a portal, you must log on to the shopping portal of your choice and search for Gopuff.
To earn the rebate, you need to enter the Gopuff site through the shopping portal to ensure your purchases are tracked.
If you plan to make multiple orders, you must click through the shopping portal each time you order so each shopping trip gets tracked.
Specific portals like Rakuten only allow 2-3 orders at a time.
If you exceed this number, your purchases will raise a red flag, which can lead to your account being temporarily shut down.
I recommend using various shopping portals if you make multiple Gopuff purchases using different credit cards.
Shopping Portal Pro-Tips
- If you plan to make multiple orders, you must click through the shopping portal each time you order so each shopping trip gets tracked.
- Specific shopping portals like Rakuten only allow 2-3 orders at a time.
- Use Google Chrome when using the American Airlines shopping portal.
- Take breaks after 2-3 orders to avoid GoPuff locking your account. You can place your orders throughout the day and pick them all up together before your local Bevmo branch closes.
- You have the option to stagger your orders on different days, but that will require multiple trips to Bevmo.
- I alternate between Rakuten and the American Airlines AAdvantage Shopping Portal, but you can use any shopping portal of your choice.
So, there you have it – a quick and easy way to earn $10 in Gopuff credits just by using your Chase credit cards.
Whether you’re craving snacks, drinks, or other Gopuff goodies, this promotion can help you get them for less.
Make sure to spend at least $10 each time you order to maximize these credits.
And make sure you use a Chase credit card at checkout.
With $10 in credits up for grabs, there’s no reason not to take advantage of this offer and treat yourself to some Gopuff goodies today!